Monday, October 21, 2013

How to say family members in Arabic

Today's Arabic lesson we will learn how to say Father, Mother, Brother & Sister in Arabic, and with the (my), what i mean is that you will also learn how to say My father, My Mother, my Brother & My Sister in Arabic.

  • Father in Arabic is called and pronounced as Up.
  • Mother in Arabic is called and pronounced as Om.
  • Brother in Arabic is called and pronounced as Akh.
  • Sister in Arabic is called and pronounced as Okht.
Very simple right :) ?

Now let us move to the 2nd parts of the Arabic lesson for today. As we will learn how to say My (Father, Mother, Brother & Sister), it's very simple don't worry, as all what you
have to do when pronouncing is to add (i) at the end of every word, So it will be as follows...

  • My Father in Arabic is called and pronounced as Upi.
  • My Mother in Arabic is called and pronounced as Omi.
  • My Brother in Arabic is called and pronounced as Akhi.
  • My Sister in Arabic is called and pronounced as Okhti.

Now watch the below video to pronounce all the previous words and expressions in a professional way.
If you have any questions please feel free to write it down in the comments box.



Hope You Enjoy This Article…

Subscribe To Get Our Free Updates Through Mail

Follow us!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related posts